So I am gonna make this quick ( David was up before I could get it up)
Today’s Task is to deep clean the living room.
I always clean from the top down.
- Put away all items that are out of place.
- Dust all items (Pictures, knick-knacks and surfaces, if you have a flat screen tv make sure you use a microfiber cloth on it, and pledge or something similar on wood surfaces!)
- Wipe down the baseboards and any spots on the walls.
- clean windows and mirrors of any little prints 😉
- Spot clean furniture.
And here are Money Saving Mom’s ideas:
- Set the timer for 20 minutes and pick up and put away all items that are out of place. (Bonus: find 7 items to get rid of.)
- Dust the furniture, wall-hangings, and knick-knacks.
- Wipe down the baseboards.
- Vacuum/sweep the room. (Bonus: use an attachment on the vacuum to vacuum around the baseboards and vacuum the furniture.)
- Clean fingerprints on the windows.
- Bonus: Spot-clean the carpets and walls.
- You’re done!