Yay, I am on time with this!
Today we surface clean the bedrooms… This is very fitting for today, because I always do our sheets and all!
- Set the timer for 20 minutes (this can be done for each room), start by picking up any dirty clothes and putting them in the hamper.
- return all items that don’t belong in the room to their rightful places.
- Make the bed, change the sheets if needed.
- Dust surfaces.
- Lastly run the vacuum or sweep the floors!
- If you have time remaining you can spot clean the walls and doors!
Money Saving Mom’s ideas for this last week were
- Set the timer for 20 minutes and pick up and put away all items that are out of place. (Bonus: find 7 items to get rid of.)
- Pull out any items under the bed that don’t below under the bed and make the bed (wash sheets/bedding, if needed).
- Vacuum/sweep the room. (Bonus: use an attachment on the vacuum to vacuum around the baseboards and vacuum under the bed.)
- Clean fingerprints on the windows.
- Bonus: Spot-clean the carpets and walls.
- You’re done!